Tips, techniques, and observations on problem solving from one of the worlds finest NLP trainers.
What’s On The CD?
On this CD Michael sets out some of the novel ways of thinking and ways of doing that underpin his application of NLP in Business. These approaches were drawn both from Michael’s extensive work with Richard Bandler, as well as his vast experience as a top consultant, solving organisational problems at all levels of Business.
“Michael has a wonderful and refreshing ability to break down complex issues and concepts into easily understandable chunks.”
Gavin Preston, Managing Director – Qi Associates
Foundations of the Business Practitioner – £15.99
Michael will challenge you through various exercises and anecdotes to take a look at the way you view and interact with the world – especially the way you attempt to solve problems, the way you interact with others and the way you learn and develop.
This CD is an interesting and informative introduction to the Principles upon which our Business Practitioner Programme is based.
- This Process is Different
- Think Differently about Solutions
- Time Out 1 – Why on Earth?
- The Map is not the Territory
- The Smallest Intervention
- Time Out 2 – How do you Know?
- Beyond Names & Jargon
- Who you Are
- Time Out 3 – Testing your Assumptions
- Applying the Meta Model
- Making your Problem Soluble
- Time Out 4 – Look into the Future
- Being Response-able
- Time Out 5 – The Exception that Tests the Rule
- Learning to Learn
- Connecting Strategies to Outputs
- Time Out 6 – Motivation
- State, Structure, Content
- Spontaneous Credibility
- Time Out 7 – What is Missing?
- Learning Styles
- Understanding is the End.