The key to powerful and ‘to the point’ client work, rapid problem solving, and a happier existence for yourself.
There comes a point in everyone’s development with the NLP toolset where they wonder how to get up to the next level with their skills – how to get better results, with greater speed and precision, how to create happier clients, and also get better results personally.
Some of this is acquiring skill in “modeling”; some is more effective use of the NLP toolset but there is a special ingredient that, once you have it, helps lift the level of your work into the stratosphere.
Is there a catch? No catch. Is it simple? Yes it’s simple. Is it push-button easy and will it make me like a god without lifting a finger? No – it is about acquiring a real skill, and real skills require practice so, in that sense, those who want to be wand-wigglers need read no further. Those who want the real thing: Read on…
There are certain skill sets that make the difference between exceptional results and just okay results. For example, one skill is elegant behavioural patterning that clearly establishes how a specific outcome has come to be – and it doesn’t matter whether you’re talking about “a problem”, “a crisis”, “a plan for improvement”, “a model of excellence” or whatever you wish to call it (“the Universe”, as it were, only produces effects from causes and makes no distinction between good or bad, desirable or undesirable – the labels are human artifacts). People seem to get lost in a mind-field of abstract labels, emotional meanderings and an avalanche of what-does-this-look-like-that-I-already-haves.
Behavioural Patterning captures the what-is-so of the situation (the bit The Universe actually deals with) in a particular form, while sorting out the mad-wafflery that keeps people unhappy, non-productive and in problem mode rather than enjoying desirable results.
This ability to pattern is made up of sub components – use of the Meta Model, Framing Tool, etc used together to establish causal sequences – but there is a principle behind this which organizes the use of the skills so that they efficiently makes patterns that can be tested. This is the foundation for “killer interventions”, problem solving that actually does the job, plans that motivate, transferrable models of excellence and any other by-product of applying the NLP method you’d care to name.
Trouble is, few people today even know how to put it all together… but Michael Breen does. In this two day programme, you will learn:
- How to think like a patterning detective
- Simple exercises to flex and invigorate your sensory acuity and linguistic fluency. Getting your behavioural and conversational tracking and memory up to scratch.
- How to eliminate common mistakes, overcoming mental myths and adjusting aberrated attitudes that get in the way of accurate, swift patterning.
- How to apply three key patterning heuristics: Going far beyond “chunk up” and “chunk down” to how patterns actually work. You may have heard that the key to modeling is “to chunk up”, but they never, ever, ever say what to chunk up to, or how. Well, Michael will show you now…
- The power of boundary seeking to organize detection of multiple levels of pattern. You are trying too hard to get too little – one of the true “power-ups” in patterning is learning how to let your unconscious calculate the variables, once you get your mind to work the equation.
- Intervening at different levels of pattern – sometimes creating change is a matter of shifting level.
- Elegantly use language to modify patterns – for example, formulating goal or purpose statements so that they provoke action rather than a blank, glassy-eyed stare.
- Testing patterns “on the fly”.
Please fill out the contact form below to register your interest in this event: